Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1981
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I'm bored I'm playing battlefront ^_^

  2. #1982
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mainly the life game at the moment. I let myself fall far behind in school work. So i need to focus on catching that up for now.

    Bonus Point, I'm also planning to stop buying games for a good while. I own too freaking many, so i'm gonna focus on completing the ones i have at the moment until i go back to buying games regularly.

  3. #1983
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have blisters on both hands from using the PS2 controller too much. I used it for 14 hours in 4 days and that's what happens. What's odd is that I can use an XBox controller for 28 hours in 4 days and feel no side effects. IMO the XBox S-Controller is one of the best designed controllers on the market. Of course the new Ratchet and Clank is too good to put down. I also hope to complete the new Call of Duty soon, since I started the American campaign.

  4. #1984
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm playing an online game called dragonslayer. The only Hungarian online game I like

  5. #1985
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it could deal with the size of the person's hands and how they hold it, too. Me and you probably hold the controller slightly different and our hands could be different sizes too. It's hard to say.

  6. #1986
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I have tiny girly hands, which could be why, as my fingers probably don't bursh the other buttons as much as someone with larger hands would.

  7. #1987
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, my hands are large. The S-Controller is close to being small compared to my hands.

  8. #1988
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im like you Xel, the PS2 controller feels perfect for me since my hands are thin. The S-controller is very well designed too, the whole craft is very smooth, and the buttons and triggers are easy on the fingers; however i havent extensively played a game on it so i cant pass judgement on how my hand endures it after long periods, but i see no problem so far.

  9. #1989
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I played with it for a little over five hours straight tonight at a friend's LAN. My hands sweat when I play, but my hands sweat whenever I do anything with them, that's genetic. But my current verdict is Halo 2 is better... barely.

  10. #1990
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Eh? I used the regular PS2 contorller for over 40 hours in 5 days before, nad my hands were fine... Only time they might hurt is if I play too much Guilty Gear.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •